More Robin Bird Blessings!

 


This robin came by twice today! In the morning and then in the evening! What a blessing! For someone who never saw a robin in Florida, now to see a few the past few weeks now, it is such a blessing! Maybe it is my mother coming back as a robin. She loved birds so much! I really get so thrilled when I see the robin. I love seeing all the birds here. The cardinals were my mom's favorites. She liked blue jays too, we see a lot of them. Today I saw some royal terns at the beach along with seagulls and sandpipers. The royal terns are very unique. Some may confuse them for seagulls, but they are different, they have orange beaks and a distinct crown. I do feel so blessed to see all of God's beautiful creatures out and about. It really is a blessing from God. He sure knows how to take care of the birds!  He takes care of us the same way, but many humans often forget that He is there for us always, He is always looking out for us. Thank you God for all of your blessings in my life! I sing your love dear Lord! 


































Comments