No Complaining Here! Thank You God!

 

No complaining here! What a day! The beach was so lovely today! It warmed up some more! The water was nice, much calmer, almost flat, I went in twice and so enjoyed this beach from God! He is so good to me! No room for complaining. In fact, it makes me not want to hear or be around anything or anyone negative, I want to surround myself with only positive vibes. With people of goodwill. People who follow the laws and are respectful of others around me. Some guy walked by  when I was sitting close to the water and he said he liked my pose. I think that is what he said. Anyway, I was not posing, but praying and it was so nice and peaceful. We had a nice Valentine's Day lunch at Ay Jalisco and I did my work, watched my soap, had my nap, and then went to the beach after. What a real blessing today! It was a real gift from God! He is so good to me. I want to praise Him always, give thanks, let Him know how grateful I am for all in my life. Life is great and it is God's doing. He is my everything! How can I complain or sin, how can I ever want to hurt Him, when God is so good to me. Today was a perfect reason for wanting to be thankful and be a good person of goodwill. Lord be with me always, bring many more days like this to me, so I can ever praise your goodness in my life and give thanks! 
















Comments