Thank God for My Blessed Life and This Peace Filled Beach!

 


God is so good to me! Every single day I have so much peace from God! I am grateful for that! It was nice to see my friend Barbara yesterday who is visiting Florida from California. We had a nice dinner last night at Ay Jalisco, one of my favorite places, the food is so good there! It was warmer today and the beach was nice. I love seeing all the birds, the seagulls are crazy, the sandpipers are so cute, my favorites. God is so good to me! So much peace and I feel so blessed always! I love my job, my students, my writing, and it is so nice to love your job, and be at peace with your life! This beach helps me so much and brings so much peace along with my prayers and daily visits here, it does it for me! I am truly blessed! 












Comments

Popular Posts