Trusting in God, Not Wanting to Sin Against My Lord, Putting All My Heart into God and Making Heaven My Goal!

 

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

-Psalm 56: 3-4

I like this Bible verse I saw today on my Yahoo Bible Verse of the day. Very nice. It reminds me of always trusting in God. Always doing what He wants me to do, doing His will, following His commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ, trying to be a person of goodwill always. I feel bad if I sin. I do not want that guilt of sin, I want to be upright and do the right thing. The devil temps us all, I want to be strong and always do the right thing, even if I don't initially, I want to correct any mistakes and sins and make it all right. I put my trust in the Lord always, I want to ask myself each time I do something or make a decision, am I doing the right thing to get into Heaven to be with Jesus? I always want to do the right thing. When I do, when I trust in God, I know I will not feel bad or worry, God helps me, He loves me, He forgives me, He has great mercy for me, and I do not want to disappoint Him ever, that is why I do not want to sin. I do not want to hurt or offend my Lord!  I am so glad I have God in me to direct my steps, to lead me, to guide me in the right direction, on the right path, to be upright, a person of integrity. Help me Lord not to sin or do anything evil, may I always from this day forward be upright and sinless so to forever please you, my Lord! I love you Jesus! 


























Comments