Blessed By God's Favor With So Many Good Things in My Life Like My Spouse!

 

Whoso findeth a spouse findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. 

⏤ Proverbs 18:22 

I saw this Bible verse today on my Mornings with God App, I thought it was a nice reminder for all of us who are married and have spouses, that we truly are blessed to have found someone to spend our lives with. I am a firm believer that nothing is a coincidence, God's timing is perfect in how things work out for all of us and when God brings you someone special and a spouse to spend your life with you have receiving good things from God, you are obtaining His great favor in your lives. I have come to realize that and I am so grateful for God for all His favor in my life and for my spouse! God has been so good!











































Comments