God's Goodness Seems Endless! I am So Grateful for all His Love and Mercy, His Hand on My Life!

 


When I reflect on my life and each of these days this week, I am convinced that God's goodness seems endless to me! I am so grateful for His love and mercy! He has played such an important hand in my life, has brought me to levels I thought I would never attain. I never want to be pulled in by the illusions of this world. I am lucky to see glimpses of Heaven here on Earth, like at this beach each day, but I am not of this world, I know my home is in Heaven with God and Jesus Christ, I want to live a life that achieves me that placeholder. Nothing of this world, material, carnal, or otherwise is as important than the will of God and spending eternity with Him in Heaven someday. I am blessed I serve and honor a loving and merciful God who shows me each day how much He loves me! I am so grateful and thankful for His hand in my life! What peace He gives us when we pray to Him! 








Comments