Let God's Will Be Done-His Grace is all We Need for Our Best Life Now!


I am no longer anxious about anything, as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will and His will is mine. It makes no matter where He places me, or how. That is rather for Him to consider than for me; for in the easiest positions, He must give me His grace; and in the most difficult, His grace is ever sufficient. 

⏤ Hudson Taylor

I more and more as I get older feel the same way as this quote by Hudson Taylor! It is so true! We need to learn to turn it all over to God! Let His will be done in our lives. Let Him guide and control us, show us, and to know the truth about all. He is the wise one and we need to always rest on His will. We need to stop fighting all the mediocrity and hate, all the resistance and distractions, all the evil, and facetiousness of people. We need to always just let His will be done. Our lives will be a lot happier. I love my faith and being Catholic. I love my Father in Heaven and all in the Bible, my faith, however, how things are run in the church and the people and priests are human and not God, so they may and will disappoint for sure. We have had that experience with one of our priests in our church. We see him at the gym or around town and he completely ignores, avoids, and dismisses us. It doesn't seem very Christ-like, but he is not God, we need to only put God on a pedestal, not priests or people of the church, they are human and will always disappoint, I know they have me and many of my friends and family over the years. Do not give up your faith, your religion, you going to church because of people. Go for God! Receive Jesus! Know His will be done in your lives and we need to always follow Him, not people. His grace is ever sufficient for me! 

































Comments