Jesus is the Only One I am Following, He Has My Heart and Soul!

 

The Lord Jesus, and the world that crucified Him are competitors for our hearts. 

⏤ John Newton

He is risen! Jesus rose from the dead. They thought He would never come back, that they could do away with Him because they were afraid of His power, His healing, His love and message, they wanted Him gone, but as promised even in the Old Testament and by Jesus Himself, He rose from the dead, proved them all wrong and died for our sins, an innocent man, completely innocent, they wanted Him dead. Today, it is true like John Newton says here, the same type of people who wanted Jesus dead, all the so called leaders, pharisees, the Sanhedrin, the elected, and so called powerful, but none of them could do what Jesus did! We must not live in fear! We cannot let governments and others act like they are God, they are not, they just want our souls, our hearts, don't give in to their lives, remember the Bible says, man deceives, he lies, God does not lie. Jesus I trust in You! You alone and I am following you, there is no other competition for my heart and soul than Yours alone. You have proven that you are my King and Savior, the King of the Universe and I will follow you! People lie and disappoint, even priests, God and Jesus never will! Trust in Him alone! I will carry this cross of life on this Earth School for You, only You and give you my heart and soul! 
































Comments