Heaven Bound! My One Major Focus in Life! Going Home to Be with Jesus!

 



Dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,  I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

-Philippians 3:13–14

I love this Bible verse! I saw it today on MyYahoo page, so so nice and a good reminder. We are going Home to be with God, that should be our focus. Not worrying about our past or future, put all of our energies on one thing, getting into Heaven to spend eternity with Jesus Christ! That is all that is really important. Forgive yourself, sin no more, be in line with Christ and live an upright life as a person of goodwill. Be Heaven bound always! Do not let humans or the devil tempt you or get you distracted or off course, stay the course of Christ! The prize of the upward call of God! Moving forward in Christ. Humans and things of this world will always disappoint, always, God never will! We are more blessed and experience the miracles of Christ when we stay focused on our goal of Heaven! 












Comments