The Aaronic Blessing is a Nice Reminder of God's Love and Peace for Us!

 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.’
So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them.
-Numbers 6:22–27

The Aaronic Blessing is the blessing that Aaron and his sons were to speak over the people of Israel, recorded in Numbers 6:22–27. I heard this today on the Jewish Jesus show, it is very nice and uplifting. God is basically saying, “My people, when you enjoy health, remember that My grace has given it to you. When you succeed, do not forget that I am its source. Recall that no good gift is possible without Me.” We all need to remember that! We are nothing without God! He blesses us daily, He guides us, He is with us. He loves us so much! He offers so much mercy, love, and blessings! 














Comments