What a Week of Beach Blessings! Again, Another Gorgeous Day in Paradise!

 


Summer is here! Beach blessed this week! So nice each day, so swimmable and so much peace and healing. Love my prayer time with God at the beach! Love His glimpse of Heaven here on Earth and spending time with Him in prayer. God is so good to me. I got all my work done and turned in, not I can be on vacation for the next 10 days or so, then just a short six week class and off the rest of the summer, should be very nice to enjoy all. I feel so blessed and know that God has been so good to me in my life. He is with me, even when humans abandon you, hurt you, or hate or offend you, God never will. I do not need the approval of anyone else, I have it from God and that is all I need. I have had a blessed life since a baby, wonderful parents, siblings, country upbringing, simple living with my Catholic faith, college, a long career as an educator now for 35 years, so many great students, so much success with writing and as a professor. I truly am blessed, I have a wonderful spouse and life and God has been so good to me. Today is another perfect example of this, all week in fact. Thank you God! 









Comments