Blessed Knowing God is in Control! He is Guiding My Steps to Where I Need to Go!

 

Within your heart you can make plans for your future, but the Lord chooses the steps you take to get there.

-Proverbs 16:9

Knowing that God is in control really makes all the difference as we live our lives.  Joel Osteen sent a nice prayer, Bible verse and write-up today we all go through each day. Joel said,  "disappointments and things we don’t understand. It’s easy to get discouraged and lose our passion. But God won’t allow anything to happen that will keep you from your purpose. He’s already taken into account every bad break, every person who walked away, every mistake you’ve made. What we can’t see is how He’s working behind the scenes. Sometimes He closes a door so He can open a bigger door, or He’ll move someone out of your life because they’re limiting your growth. What feels like a disappointment is really His hand ordering your steps to get you to a new level. Maybe you went through a loss, you’re discouraged, thinking that you’ve seen your best days. If you only knew what God was up to, that God has beauty for those ashes, that new doors are going to open and new friendships are coming, you would live from a place of peace, knowing that the best part of your life is still in front of you." 



A Prayer for Today by Joel Osteen

“Father, thank You that when things don’t go according to my plans, I can know that You are working behind the scenes and in charge of my steps. Thank You that You love me too much to leave me on my own. I believe that You will work all of these things together for my good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”












Comments