Blessed to Lead a Quiet Life, Mind My Own Business, Work Hard, and Win the Respect of Others and Not Be Dependent on Others Only God!

 

"...and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody."

-1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 

The simple things in life are what are most important, I heard that Laura Ingalls Wilder said something like this. It is so true. Keep it simple, those are the best gifts in life! We are blessed when we lead a quiet and peaceful life. When we mind our own business, work hard, respect others, not depend on anyone else, but God, and find refuge in Him and His ways and will as we journey this Earth School. I think this Bible verse is a very nice reminder for all of us. Living a simple life, beneath your means, not ostentatious or phony. Following the teachings of Jesus, God's 10 Commandments, and be people of goodwill. I like the quiet and peaceful life. I pray for that daily. God's peace is very important to me. I learned how to play this song, Simple Gifts on my dulcimer when I was in college, I will have to try to do it on the piano soon. It is my goal to get into Heaven, to live a simple life, a God filled Holy Spirit life filled with joy and positivity the best I can as I journey here on my way Home to Heaven! 






































Comments