Beach Blessed All Week Long! Green Flag Days All Week, Plus Got to See Some Dolphins!

 

What a week of blessings! It has been green flag all week, and now going on like three weeks of green flag beach days. So nice and swimmable. I saw dolphins twice this week, close by, you can see their backs go up and curve. They spend time in certain spots for a while. It is such a blessing to have the beach so close to us and to go each day to enjoy this glimpse of Heaven from God! I love my prayer time and just know these ocean waters have so many medicinal properties that make me feel so good! I am so blessed and grateful to God for my life and all He has brought me over the past almost 60 years. He has been so good to me! I feel so blessed! His miracles and blessings are abound, and I am forever grateful for that! 












Comments