Planting Myself in Good Ground to Produce Fine Fruit! Beach Blessed, Another Green Flag Day!

 

The sea grapes are coming along nicely, soon they will be red and juicy! The beach was lovely today, another green flag day! What a blessing! I love soaking in the ocean. Love when it is so calm, light waves, and clean and clear. It has been so nice the past few weeks here! Love when I see sea grapes, dolphins, beach daisies, sandpipers, etc. They are all blessings from God! Love my prayer time here with Him! It brings me so much peace! I am blessed and so grateful to God for all in my life! He has allowed me to be so fruitful in my life! I know why! I am following God, doing His will, obeying His teachings, and following Him to eternity to Heaven! This beach is just a glimpse of what He has in store for us! 














Comments