What a Beauty! God is So Good to Me! Nice Way to Start the Week!

 


What a blessing today and a nice way to start the week! God is so good to me! A real beauty today! I said a lot of prayers today and enjoyed being with God! So blessed this week. We even got some rain later on which we needed. I have to start back this week to work, meetings on Thursday and then start teaching again next week. I am blessed to have my dream job, lovely students, and doing the research/writing I love. God has been so good to me and I am singing His praises today and always. I want to stay positive, loving, kind, and hopeful, filled with the Holy Spirit always, we are citizens of Heaven first, that is what is important, not the crazy things of this world and man disappointing and deceiving. Trusting only in God, being joyful in Him, and thanking Him for a wonderful life, day, and Him filling me with His Holy Spirit! Blessed! 







Comments