60 and Blessed! What a Pretty Week, God is With Me!

 


What a week! So so blessed! I turned 60 on Sunday! I have had a blessed life! God is with me always. I have been blessed, my parents raised me with a great faith and knowing Jesus and being a good person. I have had so much luck with great parents and siblings, a wonderful childhood, college, being a teacher, living overseas in Mexico and Colombia, and becoming a university professor of math education working with teacher training. I have been able to write almost 100 papers, present at many conferences, write a book, book chapters, just do so much. God has been with me through it all. He is my strength. I had a nice summer, with three months of green flag days at the beach. It has been nice this week, but the water conditions are getting stronger as we approach autumn. The waves kick up and soon the king tides will be here. It is nice to be able to enjoy the beach each day and pray. I think praying and being so close to God helps so much. I am blessed with a spiritual spouse who shares my Catholic faith. I just got a new car, and I am hoping to retire in one year when I turn 61. God has been so good to me, I am so so blessed and grateful to God for all in my life and knowing Jesus and having His example. Thank you Jesus! 




















Comments