Blessed to Have the Son Jesus in Me! He Gives Me Life! Born of God!

 




Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

-John 1:12-13

I feel blessed. As a young child being raised Catholic I have always felt God close to me. I have always loved Jesus and all He stands for! He is my example, my role model, my life! We are born of God! Jesus came in human form, God, to humble Himself to us, to be an example. To die for our sins. He loves us so much! He has so much mercy for us. He forgives us, but He loves us, He knows we are human, He just wants us to obey, to follow the 10 Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, to be people of goodwill. We all know deep down what is right and wrong. We all know. Even priests. All we can do is put all our trust in God! Surrender to Jesus, He will take care of everything. We are His children after all! So blessed to have such a wonderful Father! 






























Comments