Calmer Waters Today, So Enjoyable at the Beach this Morning! So Blessed by God!

 


God is so good to me. The waters were calmer today. I was able to go in and enjoy the ocean and waters. Some other people were there too enjoying the ocean. It was a blessing and nice surprise today. Cloudy too, so didn't need a hate or shirt, it was very lovely. I got to say all my prayers, I felt God so close to me. My spouse had to work days today, so I got to the beach early then hit a few thrift stores. It was a peaceful day. God is so good to me. It was nice to see the flowers today too! Thankful for the peace God gives me. I am often disappointed by humans and the cancel culture we live in today, all the sin, selfishness, and hate. It is hard to see, all we can do is draw strength in God, trust in Jesus, follow Him, know we will someday be in Heaven, but for now on this Earth School, we must go on living joyfully in the Lord, being the best people we can, obeying God, and doing the best we can, being grateful for all God does for us while here! 















Comments

Popular Posts