There is So Much Beauty in Nature and it is All from God!

 


God is so good to us! He offers us a glimpse of Heaven by this beautiful beach and nature at its best! It was quite nice this week, except for today, it was rainy. The weather was nice, it does feel a little cooler. The ocean is churning up some and getting more movement to it. It is still so nice to enjoy and I am grateful to God for being able to enjoy all His blessings this week, especially this beach! Although lots of crazy stuff by man and greedy/deception/disappointment, but you need to look past all the human stuff, stay focused on God and live more in the spiritual realm with God, living being filled with the Holy Spirit. I feel blessed, I know God has me here for a reason to help accomplish His plan and purpose. All I can do is my best and give thanks to Him! Thank you God! 





















Comments