Blessed with Two More Big Pumpkin Squashes from Our Garden Today!

 


We are blessed with a few more pumpkin squash from our garden today. I think we have enough for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The one is very large and almost 20 pounds. We had one ready a few weeks ago and it lasted for several weeks for soups and all. This squash is so good. I planted them from the seeds of other squash I bought at the Latino supermarket. We made some pies with them and bread as well. Just in time for Halloween next week. What a blessing from God. He has done so much for me in my life, for my spouse, for all we have and enjoy. I give all glory and praise to Him. Made in His image and giving all glory and honor to Him, living for Him, looking for all the beauty here on this Earth School knowing all comes from Him and we are created in His image. Thank you God for the squash and all your blessings. It is a wonderful harvest, thankful, grateful, and blessed! 









Comments

Popular Posts