Feeling So Much Peace! God Has Been So Good To Me this Week!

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

~ Isaiah 26:3 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

~John 14:27 

I feel great that I have God in my heart and try to always put my trust in Him! Thankfully, I have been at so much peace this week! God has given me so much of this! His perfect peace has been a big part of my life. These past few weeks that my spouse is on vacation I have had so much peace. I almost feel like now I know what it is like to be retired and spending 24/7 with my spouse and being together and at peace. I am lucky that I have God in my life. My faith is a huge part of my life. I am lucky to always being able to pray and stay connected to God. Prayer brings peace. Staying connected to God brings peace. Trusting in Him brings me so much peace! This is why I am staying focused on You, putting all my trust in You! I am grateful for God in my life! 




























Comments