Jesus, My Solid Foundation: The Wise and Foolish Builders, What Will You Build Your House and Life On? Jesus God or the Devil and this World?

 

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

-Matthew 7:24-25

I am building my life and all on a firm foundation, Jesus Christ! He is my rock and my refuge. He is my Salvation!  I want to  use Jesus as my example and be more like Him. It is not always easy, but we need to stay focused each day and put all of mind, power, and might on trusting God and building our lives based on Him alone. Obeying my Lord, living by the teachings of Jesus, and doing the best to be a person of goodwill. We are Citizens of Heaven first, while we live on this Earth School, God wants us to find our refuge in Him, build our house and life on Jesus, trust in Him alone, not be consumed with this material and carnal world, we need to know we want to spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven, we cannot let this world bring us down and we are safe when we build our house or live grounded in Jesus. Jesus is my solid foundation! 












































Comments

Popular Posts