A Week of Peace and Blessings from God!


I am grateful for the start of another week of peace and blessings! I love seeing all the birds on the beach. I love seeing the sandpipers, sanderlings, and willets. I love enjoying the water as much as the birds do I think. I enjoy researching and looking up the types of birds at the beach. I haven't seen any royal terns in a while, but often in the winter they come. The seagulls are coming back, you do not see them as much in the summer here. The willet above is like the sandpipers and sanderlings, but bigger, taller, longer legs and beak. They are very cute. They seem very timid and I often do not see them in pairs as often like you see the sandpipers in larger groups.  It is so nice to see all of God's creatures at the beach. To experience His glimpse of Heaven here. God has been so good to me and I am grateful and thankful for everything in my life and all His blessings and miracles in my life! God is so great! 











That is a shadow of me taking this photo with the seagull! 










Comments