Another Day of Blessings from God!

 


God continues to bless! What a lovely day! The beach was so beautiful, the water was heavenly. This is just the glimpse of Heaven that God gives me to bless me and make me feel so good! He is so good to me! So much to be grateful for. This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! I am still alive and kicking. God has me here for a reason and I am trying to do His will as He leads me on this Earth School. I just want to be His disciple and be a person of goodwill, obeying God, living by the teachings of Jesus, and doing the best I can while on this Earth School. That is all we can do! It is all a process, a slow cooker process. We live in a world where all want to press a button like a microwave and have something ready right away, God does not work that way, He has us on slow cook crockpot mode, slowly cooking us making us  who He wants us to be. A lot can be so impatient, we need to learn patience, love, forgiveness, and mercy. We all need to learn to love and have mercy on others too like our God in Heaven has on us. What a blessing from God! He is so good to all of us! 














Comments