Grateful for Such a Peaceful Day Today!

 


God is so good to me! What a blessed and peaceful day. So many blessings. It was so nice today at the beach. I so enjoyed it! I had so much peace today. I was happy I heard back today and had two papers accepted, so that is always nice, I was happy now I will have four papers for this year, I may have two more, we will see before the end of the year. I do love writing and I am grateful God has instilled that love in me. It was a special treat to see the babies, the sandpipers, which I love to see at the beach. My students have been so wonderful this semester. All working so hard on all, such kind and loving people, I have been blessed for years working in teacher training, my students all want to be teachers and they are so kind, loving, and hardworking, it is a blessing to have such great students. What a nice weekend and great start of the week, the beach brings me so much peace, I love to pray there and feel closer to God. His presence has been such a big part of my life and success. I am very grateful and thankful for this! 























Comments