Perfect Peace, Asking God to Take Away all My Worries, I Received so Much Peace this Week from Him, even at the Beach!

 

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

⏤ Isaiah 26:3 

I am trusting always in the Lord! It is Saturday. Some stress this week with work and meetings. Hopefully I can retire in one year from January, my spouse and I decided we can retire the same day, so only about one more year to go! It was a blessing at the beach this week! Rough seas, but still so nice to enjoy! Lots of King Tides! God is in control! So even when we see humans and powers that be doing so much bad in our world, we need to remember and put all our trust in the Lord. He is giving me perfect peace, the more I trust in Him, let go and let God, and my mind stayed on God, I am at peace now, grateful for feeling better, enjoyed the beach, my prayers, and the peace I have been able to have knowing it all comes from God! Blessed to see all these cute sandpipers too! My hope is in Jesus! 














Comments