Beach Blessed this Week, Although Cool and Cloudy Some, God Allowed Me to Enjoy His Paradise!

 


What a beauty this week at the beach! Although cool, cloudy, and some wind and waves, it was still so nice to enjoy the beach and see some friends! Love the seagulls, pelicans, and sandpipers. I saw a big gecko in the palm tree too which was a delight. It is nice that God shares with us glimpses His Heaven here on Earth. The water was warmer than the air temperature all week I think. It has been cool, only about 70-74 or so. I am grateful for being on vacation and having some free time to think, pray, cook, and enjoy the week before Christmas to celebrate the birth of my Lord and King, Jesus. He is so good to me, I am blessed beyond measure and give complete thanks to Him for all in my life! 



































Comments