Blessed with Calmer Waters Today, It is Hard to Believe it is December and Calm Waters! What a Blessing!

 


Beach blessed today with calmer waters! Maybe the King Tides are over for the fall. It was so nice today. Much calmer, almost like summer. The water feels a little cooler, but still so nice. The sun was not that strong and there were not many people. It was very peaceful. It was also nice to see all the birds. I love the sandpipers so much! Only two more weeks of work, then on vacation for about three weeks which will be nice. I cannot believe it is almost Christmas and 2024. The years are flying by. We are very blessed to have our new house in the Vero area and have this beautiful beach so close to enjoy. God is so good to me and I am forever grateful. Putting all my trust in Him. He has gotten me through 60 years here, so maybe He will help with another 60. Praying for peace, well being, truth, and God to be here always to with me. So so blessed! 
























Comments