I am Following God, Trusting Him, I Can Glean Much Wisdom from Him, So Much Knowledge and Insight!

 

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 

⏤ Proverbs 9:10 

I like this reminder from Proverbs in the Bible. I think it is so true. We need to follow God, trust Him, abide by Him, obey His Commandments and the teachings of Jesus. We need to be people of goodwill. Using our brains and minds, our Spirit to let God guide us, the knowledge of the Holy One's insight is all that matters as we go through this journey on this Earth School. We are part of His plan and purpose and need to know that He is all we need to follow and live by and for. Living to obtain His wisdom and live by His guidance. I am putting all mu stock in the Lord and following Him, not man. He will take care of me and lead me to where I need to be! 























Comments