So Much Peace: A Blessed and Peaceful Christmas with the Love of Jesus in Our Hearts!

 

On earth peace. 

- Luke 2:14

I hope I am bringing pleasure to God and honoring Jesus! I try to follow His example He gave us. We have had so many peaceful days and a wonderful Christmas. The Christmas mass was so nice and then our dinners, meals, prayers, novenas, the Christmas tree, lights, nativity, what a blessing from God! We have had so much peace and I know it is from God! Jesus brings peace! 

The Mornings With God App said,  "There is a beautiful verse in one of the old prophets which says: “I know the thoughts which I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil.” All God’s thoughts toward us are thoughts of peace. Even in our sins His thoughts are only of love. He does not desire the sinner’s death, but that he would repent and live. The coming of Christ to live, suffer, and die for our redemption was one of God’s thoughts of peace, the most wonderful of them all. It showed how much God loves us, what He was willing to do to make peace for us. Christ first made peace for us by bearing our sins. From the cross went forth the proclamation, offering peace to all who would accept it. Jesus said: “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you.” Then Paul says: “The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.” So, everywhere the gospel goes, with its message of peace to them that are afar off and to them that are nigh."

My whole life push is for peace. My peace and peace in the world. There is so much hate and war today. So much ego, greed, corruption, fraud, and self-serving people and ways today. It is sad to see. So many today have become slaves to Satan, they have turned from Jesus and God, and serve the devil instead, sinning and doing so much bad and evil, the wicked things are so sad to see today. We need to turn from all sin and turn to Jesus, He gives us peace. I want that peace. That understanding from Jesus for this peace is such a blessing and I love it in my heart. I try to give with my heart. Reaching out, loving all, my neighbors, friends, family, but not all respond or care or ever even respond back. All I can do is do it with love, and do it anyway like St. Mother Teresa says to do. I agree. I am at peace. My spouse and I are lucky to have so much, our health, our faith, house, families, jobs, but so much peace. We know that our faith and Jesus are what do this for us. Glory to God in the highest, we can do goodwill toward others, they may not respond the same, but we need to do it anyway. To love while in this Earth. Our primary goal in life is to get into Heaven, the way we are going to be able to do this, is to love while we are on this Earth School. Love brings peace! 
































Comments