The Beach Had a Reminder of Jesus Today!



Today the beach had a reminder of Jesus. Someone wrote Jesus on a shell and left it in an area for all to see!  Cooler day again today. I walked a long walk, got hot, so decided to go into the water. It was nice. The air temperature was like 68 and the water almost 75, so that was nice! I am trying to walk more since it is cooler. It was nice to see the cute sandpipers. There are a lot of nice shells too lately, I saw a pretty tulip shell which I saw more of down in Palm Beach when I lived there. I love my beach and prayer time. What a blessing! It has been so nice. God is so good to me. It is nice to know others too are thinking of Jesus as I do! Thank you God for my faith! You are a very faithful God! I am blessed! 


























Comments