Beach Blessed Although Cooler Now For Winter, I Still Enjoy Being with God in Prayer and Touching His Holy Water!

                                              

              

Winter is here for sure! It is a lot cooler now. The temperatures are up and down. Many cooler days and a lot of rain and clouds this winter which is odd. Thankfully I am still able to enjoy some nice days of peace and prayer at the beach. God is so good to me. I love when it is sunny and I can enjoy a bit at the beach. We have had so many rainy and cloudy days. Thankfully the past few days has been sunny. This weekend was very cold though. Friday was nicer with mid 70's which is nice. Thankfully, by the end of this week it is supposed to be up to 83 again. Anyway, I still enjoy my beach, prayers, the birds, and all the peace at the beach. So far this new year, 2024, it has been very peaceful and calm. God has given me so much peace and I am so grateful for this. Giving thanks to God for all His love and blessings and to have Jesus in my heart! 












Comments