Blessed with Another Peaceful Week, Blessed for the Beach and Woods and Nature All Around Me!

                                         

Create a clean heart in me, O God, and renew a faithful spirit within me.

~Psalm 51:10

I feel so blessed! God is creating in me a clean heart. He renews a faithful spirit within me, what a blessing! I had I nice walk this week by the lake and woods by my house, which I love. I love all the nature and peace here. We have a big lake and pond close by, I love all the woods, nature, plants, animals, it is so nice to be around, it gives me so much peace and I pray and give thanks to God as well. The beach was nice, it has been cloudy this week, cooler some, the water is cooler, but still I enjoy it. I love seeing all the birds, the seagulls, sandpipers, and pelicans. I really feel so blessed. God continues to bless us and give us peace. Peace is so important. I just do not know how people live without God in their lives. Without Jesus as our example. He gives me so much peace. I am the luckiest person in the world to have this peace, He is so good to me! I pray for His continued faithful spirit living in me! 














Comments