Honoring Dr. MLK Jr, Rosa Parks, and Frederick Douglas, Heroes in Their Own Right, Human Beings With God, Heart, and Soul!

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.

~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I believe there is only one race - the human race.

You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.

~Rosa Parks

Education means emancipation. It means light and liberty. It means the uplifting of the soul of man into the glorious light of truth, the light by which men can only be made free.

Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave.

~Frederick Douglass

Today we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr! I also want to honor Rosa Parks and Frederick Douglass too. All of them are heroes!  They deserve praise and honor! All of them had God in them! They were lead by the Holy Spirit to stand up for truth and what is right. They suffered discrimination, none of what anyone should have to do. They overcame this with love. They stood up for what is right! They lived with Jesus in their hearts. When we do, it is all that matters. I love the quotes from all three of them. I always say the same as Rosa, I dislike when asked my race, I always say "Other," -Human Race. I agree with her! I agree with MLK, we must be judged on the content of our character, not our color. We must read, we must take a stand and not be so broadminded like Bishop Sheen says, we must be willing to speak the truth and have a say in what is right and true. I love that Frederick Douglass talks so much about education, reading, and how we are all able to rise above slavery and hate to  be free! We do not need to be slaves or become slaves for Satan. We must follow God, live with Jesus in our Hearts like these fine people and follow in their footsteps, like they did with following Jesus! We must all follow Jesus! I love that all these people like Jesus talks about dignity, respect, knowledge, freedom, and truth. All of which are lights that can help to make all of us free! We must be servants for God, not slaves for Satan. Like Rosa said, "You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right!" May God bless the human race!  We need to persevere and never give up! 






























Comments