Spring Seems Just Around the Corner with My New Flower Buys!

 


I am so enjoying my flowers I bought the other night. Walmart had them for $1.48 each, so I got a tulip, daffodil, and a hyacinth. I love the smell of the hyacinth. This was is amazing, it smells to good. God really created some beautiful flowers and plants and then the aromas too, He is such a great God. I am blessed too, to have a kitchen window over my sink, I used to growing up too, my parents always had a window over the sink, it is nice to look out the window when you are at the sink. I love all my flowers. I am so blessed with God giving me so much peace and such beautiful flowers. I pray all people are well. That all can turn to Jesus, follow His example, and love God and others to make this world the beautiful world God made it for all of us to enjoy! I know I am enjoying his flowers so much! 











Comments