With Jesus as My Example, I am Trying to Live Through Him!

 

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent His one 
and only Son into the world that we might live through Him.

~1 John 4:9

God gave us Jesus as an example of how to live on this Earth School. What a blessing. We just celebrated Christmas and His birth. It is nice to have the Christmas Spirit in us all year. It still lives in me I feel. We took down all our Christmas decorations and all, but the tree is still in water in the living room. It is still so fresh and smells so good, it hardly lost any pine needles and still smells, so although all the decorations are put away, we still have the tree. What a blessing and nice smell for us a little bit longer. Jesus also lives on in me. I feel so at peace lately, it is a nice thing. I keep thinking about and trying to have Christ live in me. Using Him as my example of how to live. With love, forgiveness, less judgment, and criticism. Just trying to be more like Jesus and wanting to obey God, the teachings of Jesus, and be a person of goodwill. We see so many today who have become slaves for Satan and seem so wicked, selfish, greedy, and self-serving, some with so much ego. We need to live with more humility, love, and be more like Jesus the best we can. We all really need to learn to live through Him. What a blessing! 




















Comments