Blessed Persevering Under Trials and Tests, Working Toward My Crown of Life with the Lord in Heaven!


Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

~James 1:12

All we can do is persevere. I had never really heard or understood this word until I went to college and my college advisor told me about it as she said I need to persevere and do the best I could in my classes, she said it was all about perseverance. I still remember that and now tell my students this all the time. I tell all this, about life and following God, trusting in Him, persevering in Him. That is all we can do. There are so many tests and trials in life for sure. A lot of temptation and disappointment. We all need to be careful, and follow God, and be people of goodwill. Unfortunately today, many become slaves for Satan and worship money not God, like the majority of the elected and so called leaders today, they become greedy, selfish, self-serving, and are corrupted by power and money, doing for the devil, not God. Even our churches and preachers use Jesus and religion to make a lot of money, Jesus is free though, we do not need to pay for Him. God wants to know us. While humans will always disappoint, God never will. One needs to stay positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord in this life. Don't get on the bandwagon of hate like so many today. Be positive, be loving, be joyful, God is so great, He loves us so much. He gave us Jesus as an example of how to live here. We must endure and persevere through the trials of this life and have faith and hope, to know, that our crown of life is promised to us when we do!  We were not born to be slaves to this world and the Devil, we were born to be royalty, princes and princesses of our King and Savior Jesus Christ in Heaven! 





















































Comments