I Just Keep Counting My Blessings! No More Guilt or Shame!

 


I am just counting all my blessings! It has been so nice this week, sun! We needed sun! It is a bit cooler, but not bad, the water is cooler, but today we were blessed with calmer waters, easy to get in and out of, cooler at first, but I so did enjoy it! I was saying all my prayers and counting my blessings. Thinking about all in my life from a young child on up. I had a great childhood in the country with loving parents. A great school and upbringing. Brought up Catholic and Christian knowing Jesus. What a blessing! I was able to work and then go to college, no loans, I got a job teaching my first year out of college in a Catholic School, what a learning experience. I was lucky to teach overseas in Mexico and Colombia. I was able to get my master's and doctorate, all for next to nothing, it was all a blessing. My job as a professor working with teacher training has been a long blessing now, 28 years. I love my students and research/writing. I have been able to do so much. I thought about all my experiences in life, both good and bad, I saw a lot of bad in humanity, the greed, corruption, fraud, hate, deceit, cancel culture,, I have seen so much selfishness, it is sad to see, but a harsh related of our society today. I am blessed to have met my spouse, we met 25 years ago this week. What perfect timing from God Himself. He has been so good to me and I am just going to keep on counting all my blessings. I am not going to have anymore guilt or shame, I have had much luck in my life, all from God, things seem easier now, I am grateful to God for this! I have had a wonderful life and God has been so good to me! 








Comments