Blessed, Blessed, Blessed! What a Peaceful Weekend, Beach Today, Rocket Launch, So Much Peace and Love from God Lately!

                                               

God is so good to me and my family! What a blessing! The beach has been lovely, although they put red flag, it was nice and swimmable, they like to scare people a lot, many of us enjoyed the beach. Last night and this evening I got to see two rockets take off from The Kennedy Space Center, the one last night was 4 crew to replace some at the International Space Station, the one tonight may have just been satellites. It is always so cool to see them from my back lanai. It is cool to see them separate and see several parts come apart in the sky. This week is my vacation, it is Spring Break for us, so I am off and no work or classes, so I am trying to focus on peace and other things than work. I will try to enjoy the house and beach and all God brings my way. I try to let go and let God, have Him control all, give in to His will be done. Instead of sitting in self pity, I am counting my blessings and praying a lot. I want to try to stay in constant prayer always, and when I fee unease, I pray and tell God how much I thank Him for so many things in my life. I think it is a good idea to count your blessings, pray, and give thanks always. It helps so much! We need to acknowledge God always, thank Him for all His blessings and find refuge in Him always! When you do, you will be blessed by Him! 












Comments