Delighted in the Law of the Lord, Staying in Constant Meditation with Him, Watching How He Prospers Me!

 

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.

~Psalms 1:1-3

I saw this Bible verse, this Psalm on my Yahoo Prayer of the Day today. It is a good reminder and definitely my goal in always surrounding myself with good people, no sin, no evil or wickedness. I want to follow the teachings of Jesus, keep God's Commands, and be a person of goodwill the best I can at all times. I also want to stay in constant meditation and prayer with God always. Praying almost non-stop when I can in my house or at the beach or driving. God has blessed me so, He has prospered me greatly, I am a living model of His goodness to someone. He has always looked out for me and blessed me as a child, and adolescent, a college student, a beginning teacher, as a graduate and doctoral student, and now as a professor for 28 years. I have had a blessed life of being a teacher for about 37 years. I have had thousands of students and so much success with writing, researching, and my publications. I am blessed beyond measure and I know God has a lot to do with it all. I could not have done it all without Him. Without my faith and I am so grateful my parents raised us Catholic and brought us to know Jesus and to pray and go to church weekly. I am blessed to meet and marry a spouse who shares in my faith and we are able to celebrate and practice it together daily and believe. God is so good to me, He has prospered me and I know why!  Thank you God! 























Comments