God's Love was With Us Today for Sure!

 

What a beautiful day! The beach was such a blessing. I was lucky to get a shady spot by the wooden walkway down to the beach that creates a nice shade for us in the afternoon. I got there about 3:30pm, so it worked out perfectly. Today was the busiest day of the season at the beach. So many people, lots of snowbirds, spring breakers, and Canadians. It was packed. I so enjoyed the views and water. It was all so lovely and peaceful, I love saying my prayers at the beach and feeling God so close. His love was so close to so many of us today that is for sure. It was really lovely. Plus the winter here you tend to see lots of birds more, so lots of pelicans, seagulls, and some sandpipers, which are all such a blessing. I love living here, so few people compared to down in Palm Beach, we still have a lot of traffic, but nothing like down there even with the snowbirds. I feel blessed to see so much blue and sun today. The water and waves were nice, but a little strong. God is so good to us! We only need to look at all He provides for in our lives. What a blessing from God today! I am so grateful for His goodness! 










Comments