Peace Blessed By God: Counting My Blessings and Praying Non-Stop! He is So Good to Me!

 

I have to say, what a week of peace, love, and blessings from God! He is so good to me. I try to stay in constant prayer to God at all times. I do not like even if a few minutes or an hour go by without me praising my God and counting all my blessings that He has provided. He is so good to me! The week has been so peaceful. I notice that when I pray a lot and count my blessings constantly, it really gives me so much peace. It helps to rid the self-pity we can allow to festering in us, we need to stay in constant prayer, we also need to keep counting our blessings. Pray for everyone! Even if they hate, persecute, or ignore you, pray for them. Today was a bit rainy and cloudy, but it did clear some and I did so enjoy the beach and water today, I got a lot of shells too. My classes went so well and my students did so well on their work this week, I graded all and was so pleased with their hard and quality work. I am blessed with a great upbringing, parents, siblings, faith, spouse, career, education, home, and being so close to the beach that I can enjoy and pray at which brings me so much peace. I am peace blessed beyond measure and so grateful to God for all! He is so good to me! 


















Comments