So Many Blessings from God This Week!

 

Just so many blessings from God this week! It has been a lovely week. Warmer the past few days, the water was calmer and very swimmable too.  The colors and beach are lovely. So many snowbirds and we are all enjoying it. I love in the afternoons the shade by the pier walkdown, so take cover there and did so enjoy the water this week. I love the beach! I love praying and being in touch with my maker. God is so good to me. He has given me a wonderful life, wonderful parents, siblings, spouse, career, home, beach close by, just so much peace, blessings and grace from God in all in my life. He has been present and done so much to help me. I ask He lead me, guide me, bring me where I need to be and accept His will be done in my life. These beach days, my life, my prayer, and God all do so much and are proof to me that He is working miracles for me in my life and I am forever grateful for all His goodness! 























Comments