The Miracles of God Cease to Amaze Me! So so Beach Blessed!


What a beautiful day today! The beach was so lovely and they even opened up the Wabasso Beach a few days early. They brought in so much sand! I love going to the beach and praying to God! It brings me so much peace! It is healthy to go in the water, the ocean water is so medicinal and relaxing. It is so nice to enjoy the beach and listen to God! To talk and pray and be close to my Maker. It is nice to feel the presence of God in life, I know the beach always helps me to feel closer to God. I am grateful that God gave us Jesus as an example of how to live on this Earth School. To pray, to give thanks, count my blessings, and think of others. Today we need to be careful as a society not to fall into self-pity. Too many today fall for this self pity, it is not healthy at all. Instead, we need to pray, pray for others, and count our blessings and what a wonderful life we have and all God has given us. I have noticed when you stop having self-pity parties, and focus on praying and counting your blessings, it brings you more peace. Peace is what is important, it is the miracle God gives us when we pray and count our blessings in life! 









 

Comments