God's Word is a Lamp for My Feet, A Light for My Path as We Go About in this Classroom World Earth School!

 

  Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

~Psalm 119:105

We all need to remember that this world God gave us is our classroom and God's word is a lamp for my feet, a light for my path as I go about living on this Earth School. We are here to learn, how to learn to live like Jesus, reflect Him in all we do. God gave us His son Jesus, Emmanuel, God with us, as a model of how to live, an example, what we should do and reflect as we live. God wants us to obey His Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and be people of goodwill and not sin. The big problem with this world today is sin. So many do not think it is sin, they just don't take sin seriously today, that is why we have so much lawfare, hate, aggression, greed, and selfishness. All stemming from our sin. We all need to turn from sin, to reflect Jesus, obey God, and work toward getting into Heaven to spend eternity with Jesus. That should be our goal, but ego, selfishness, and greed get in the way. Amy Grant had a nice song I loved many years ago about this Bible verse. We are reminded in this Bible verse that God's word, the Bible, is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path as we go about this classroom Earth School world! 




























Comments

Popular Posts