I Believe in Jesus! May His Rivers of Living Water Flow from Within Me!

 

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.

~John 7:38

I believe in Jesus! Thankfully, my parents raised us to go to church each week and to go through the sacraments, we went to religious classes starting in First Grade and I learned about Jesus at a young age to receive my First Communion in Second Grade, the Body and Blood of Christ. I accept Jesus a such a young age. Now more than 60 years later, Jesus is even so much stronger within me. I know God sent Him to us. He is our Emmanuel, God with us. He was sent as our example, a model of how to live on this Earth School. He is our Salvation and ticket to get into Heaven. Jesus wants us to follow His teachings and love everyone. I try to love all and show an interest in everyone, my family, coworkers, friends, and all I come in contact with, however, many today are so apathetic, so indifferent, even priests, they are full of selfishness, greed, and just have bad attitudes. No one even wants to be bothered, even some of my own family, siblings and their children. It is sad to see. I write to retired colleagues and old friends, many do not show interest or want to be bothered, even old childhood friends. It is sad to see so many can ignore you, dismiss you, even cancel you, there is so much indifference today. All I can do is let my rivers of living water flow from me, show my love, try to be like Jesus no matter what and just keep doing what I am doing, I know Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta said that, "do it anyway." That is all we can do is love anyway, show interest anyway, be kind anyway, write anyway. Let the living waters flow within me anyway! Thank you Jesus for living in me! 




























Comments