What a Week of Blessings from God! So Much Peace and Grace from our Maker!

 


It has been a blessing all week, a blessing from God! The weather has been so lovely, not too hot, around 80 most days, then down to low 60's at night, perfect weather, too bad it is not like this year round. Anyway, the beach has been so lovely, fairly calm, swimmable, and so pretty, the beautiful blue and green colors of the beach are just awesome. God has brought so much peace this week. I got so much work down. More successes with another publication, grading, doing so much. I have great students and I love my job and writing. I love my blog and writing here too, being a disciple for Jesus Christ, I just want to follow Him, like Paul did, I want his grace and peace He promises, I feel I am getting it almost always. I try to stay in constant prayer. I just want to follow Jesus, to love like Him! Not letting things of this world get me down. It is sad to see how so many today are so consumed by this world and become slaves for the god of Earth, Satan, especially the elected and powers that be. There is so much sin and lawlessness. It makes me sad, but it makes me not want to sin, to be part of this rat race of this Earthly world of chaos. I am thankful God brings me here to this beach and brings me so much peace and grace in my life! 









Comments