Be Positive, Loving, and Joyful in the Lord!

 

Jesus said to his disciples:
“As the Father loves me, so I also love you.
Remain in my love.
If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love,
just as I have kept my Father’s commandments
and remain in his love.
“I have told you this so that
my joy might be in you and
your joy might be complete.”

~John 15:9-11

I am always saying today, we need to be more positive in this world.  We need to be more loving too and also joyful in the Lord! It is so critical today. Today we live in a world of darkness, there is so much hate, indifference, and dismissiveness/cancel culture. It is very sad to see. The hate, I had never been exposed to it really ever until now in my old age. We see so much of it. I do not understand it and I am grateful my parents brought me up in the church and knowing Jesus who is all about love. So many today are without Jesus or the Bible and do not go to church. They have become consumed my this Earth world or sin and hate, and let it consume them. I am convinced now more than ever, we all need to change. We need to be more positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! This Bible verse today from mass sums it up nicely, if we have Jesus, His joy, then we should be positive, and loving, we need to reflect this love to the entire world. We all need to stop sinning, follow God's Commandments, and the teachings of Jesus, we need to be people of goodwill, not fall into the trap of this hate world, we need to be more joyful in the Lord reflecting Jesus! 
























Comments