God is So Good to Me! I Am Proof of His Love!

                                                       

God is so good to me! What a beautiful day! I love my beach time of peace and prayer with God! I cannot thank Him enough for my life and all I have been able to do. My goal now is to be His disciple and work toward letting others know about the goodness of God in our lives, this blog is one way I do this. He promises us so much, life eternal in Heaven when we follow Jesus, His son, all we need to do is follow Him. Faith is such a big part of our lives and happiness, we need to put all our trust in God, we serve a loving God, He just wants us to know Him and love Him like He loves us. He will give us all we want when we put our faith and trust in Him! I am proof of this, He is so good to me. You can see that in all my postings each day the goodness of God in my life. He









Comments